A SPIRITUAL APPROACH
to practicingAcceptance in
Benzodiazepine Withdrawal to Reduce Suffering
- Lessons posted Monday-Friday on a member’s only page. Follow at your own pace.
- Morning videos about the lessons posted in the Acceptance secret Facebook group. Watch them at your convenience.
- Wednesday at 12 P.M. Pacific, online through Zoom, thirty-minute office hours with Jennifer to ask questions, share thoughts and feelings about the lessons.
- Class lessons and the Facebook group will remain open after the class ends. You can take the class again for free, or you can make a small donation of your choice.
- Cost of the workshop is $55. (Need financial assistance? Please contact me.)
- Willing to be open to spiritual concepts.
- Willing to explore your relationship with your Higher. Power, God, Source (call it what you like).
- Avoid overly sharing your benzo symptoms in the secret Facebook group. Use the group to grow your practice of acceptance.
Pay by credit card below..
Benzowithdrawalhelp.com website is in no way intended as either medical or legal advice. It is an educational and awareness site. I share my story, and the story of others, along with material from experts known to be of value to people in withdrawal.
The webmaster of this website is in no way engaged in any type of medical or legal advice, and/or any other kind of personal or professional services. All information contained in this website should in no way be substituted for medical or legal advice, and therefore, any information acquired through this website is utilized at your own risk.
No information contained in this website should be substituted for the advice of a lawyer, or physician, or therapist who is well-informed about benzodiazepine withdrawal.
Abrupt stopping of a benzodiazepine can be very dangerous and sometimes fatal. Always consult your prescriber if you are considering making any changes to your medication dose or schedule.
No responsibility shall be assumed for any inaccuracies or omissions with regards to any materials contained in this website.
The webmaster disclaims all responsibility and liability for either personal or property damages/injury arising from any use, ideas, applications or interpretations derived, either directly or indirectly, from any content contained in this website, or from any other source linked to this website.