Healing With Love Workshop
Monday, February 18 and runs until Friday March 15, 2019.
- Lessons posted Monday-Friday on a member’s only page here on the website. Follow at your own pace.
- Morning videos (Approx 20-30 minutes) about the lessons posted in the Healing With Love private Facebook group. Watch them live (ask questions/interact) or your convenience (they are recorded)
- Workshop based on neuroscience and spiritual concepts
- Cost of the workshop is $56. (Need financial assistance? Please contact me.)
- Although this workshop won’t help your receptors heal any faster, it might help you to feel more comfortable
- Learning about the brain helps you to rewire your brain for the better
- Being in a community of like-minded, loving people is helpful to the nervous system
- Learning how to love and to be loved is one of the greatest lessons you’ll ever learn
- Comfortable with spiritual concepts such as God, Higher Power, Source, etc. (Call it what you like.)
- Willing to try to practice forgiveness, acceptance, & gratitude
- Able to learn some basic brain facts
- Promise to always be kind and respectful to all workshop members
- Well enough to participate (at your own pace)
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION ON THE PAGE THAT WILL APPEAR (WAIT FOR IT) AFTER YOUR PAYMENT IS COMPLETE.
Sacred Relationship Workshop
One-on-one pre-arranged dates/times
- 4 hour-long sessions (one a week)
- Lessons online (written) and during the session (powerpoint)
- You may email questions and updates
- Basic neuroscience of “safety and security” (polyvagal theory)
- The cost of the workshop is $495
- Learning about the brain helps the brain work better
- Understanding the difference between protection and connection allows you to create more connection
- Being able to self-regulate your limbic system creates more health and well-being
- Sacred Relationship will help you create stronger, healthier relationships
- You must be well enough to understand basic brain science and to read/follow along with the lessons
- Sincerely wanting to take your healing to the next level
- Able to connect to the internet for your sessions
- Must be accepted for the workshop via an intake interview
- Please send me a message to inquire about more information or to arrange an interview
Benzowithdrawalhelp.com website is in no way intended as either medical or legal advice. It is an educational and awareness site. I share my story, and the story of others, along with material from experts known to be of value to people in withdrawal.
The webmaster of this website is in no way engaged in any type of medical or legal advice, and/or any other kind of personal or professional services. All information contained in this website should in no way be substituted for medical or legal advice, and therefore, any information acquired through this website is utilized at your own risk.
No information contained in this website should be substituted for the advice of a lawyer, or physician, or therapist who is well-informed about benzodiazepine withdrawal.
Abrupt stopping of a benzodiazepine can be very dangerous and sometimes fatal. Always consult your prescriber if you are considering making any changes to your medication dose or schedule.
No responsibility shall be assumed for any inaccuracies or omissions with regards to any materials contained in this website.
The webmaster disclaims all responsibility and liability for either personal or property damages/injury arising from any use, ideas, applications or interpretations derived, either directly or indirectly, from any content contained in this website, or from any other source linked to this website.