If you’ve ever struggled to accept being in benzo withdrawal, you’re not alone. Most people, at one time or another, have done the same. However, we feel better if we are able to practice acceptance.
If you’d like to explore how you can practice acceptance on a daily basis, please consider enrolling in the Acceptance Workshop that begins Monday, November 5. It is a four-week class that you can take at your own pace.
A SPIRITUAL APPROACH
to practicingAcceptance in
Benzodiazepine Withdrawal to Reduce Suffering
- Lessons posted Monday-Friday on a member’s only page. Follow at your own pace.
- Morning videos about the lessons posted in the Acceptance secret Facebook group. Watch them at your convenience.
- Wednesday at 12 P.M. Pacific, online through Zoom, thirty-minute office hours with Jennifer to ask questions, share thoughts and feelings about the lessons.
- Class lessons and the Facebook group will remain open after the class ends. You can take the class again for free, or you can make a small donation of your choice.
- Cost of the workshop is $55. (Need financial assistance? Please contact me.)
- Willing to be open to spiritual concepts.
- Willing to explore your relationship with your Higher. Power, God, Source (call it what you like).
- Avoid overly sharing your benzo symptoms in the secret Facebook group. Use the group to grow your practice of acceptance.
“I highly recommend the acceptance workshop. It is worth ten times the price you are paying for it. It is so valuable, that I am taking it again.” Lisa M. Lisa M.