Thank you for joining us at Mornings With Jenn!
Here is what you need to know and do.
- Friend me on Facebook at Jennifer Austin Leigh. (It’s helpful if you send me a message and let me know you’ve paid for the support group and that you are requesting to join.)
- Send me an email that states your name so that I can connect your email address with you, even if you’ve joined other workshops of mine in the past. I know this request is a pain, but it will help me immensely.
- Email me the questions or concerns or topics that you’d like for me to answer in my daily videos. Please mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject bar MORNINGS WITH JENN
- Please be respectful of everyone in the group. Let’s focus on the positives. If you are disrespectful I will terminate your membership from the support group without a refund and without a warning.
- If you are at any time suicidal, promise me that you’ll get whatever help you need. This support group is not equipped to deal with suicidal impulses.
- Always seek medical care if you are concerned about your health. Don’t just assume that everything is benzo withdrawal related. It’s okay to go and get checked out.
- Join the closed Facebook page, Mornings with Jenn at 9:15 A.M. Pacific, Monday through Friday. If you can’t join us then, the video will be recorded and posted.
- This is a pilot group for one month. After the group ends, your card will not be charged again. If the group continues, you can join again as an ongoing member.