Healing With Love
A private, spiritual membership GROUP and FORUM
Starting July 2, 2018
What the group and forum are:
- A private group and forum for members who want a spiritual environment and spiritual encouragement to heal
- A place to learn how to practice acceptance, patience, distraction, and gratitude
- An opportunity to keep track of your recovery and your spiritual growth
- A place to connect with others in benzo withdrawal who have a spiritual belief in God as they understand God
- Create your own profile to connect with others, post your thoughts, etc. (A private social media platform.)
- A place for contact with Jennifer Leigh, PsyD Monday-Friday through videos, private postings, and webinars
- Community: contact with others in a safe, spiritual environment
- Contact with Jennifer Leigh, PsyD M-F via videos, postings, and webinars
- Keep a record of your progress/recovery
- Prayer support
- Encouragement, education, and support
Requirements to join:
- You must have a phone conversation/interview with Dr. Leigh if you have not been a previous coaching client. Privacy and safety is the first priority of the group.
- You must agree to the terms of service listed on the signup page.
- You must have a faith in God as you understand God and want to utilize that faith in your recovery.
What the group and forum ARE NOT:
- The group and forum are not a religious place. (They are a spiritual place.) People from all faiths are welcomed.
- A place to share your religious beliefs as a means to convert someone. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs.
- A place for religious debates or arguments. We are here to love and to heal, not fight.
- A place to indulge in self-pity or self-sabotage. Positivity is encouraged.
- 39$ a month
- Some scholarships are available if you are unable to afford the monthly fee. Please contact Dr. Leigh
- When you sign up, you will automatically be enrolled in a recurring monthly payment of $39 until you cancel your subscription.
Please use the form below to contact Dr. Leigh for more information
or to schedule a free interview to join the group and forum.