If you’ve ever struggled to accept being in benzo withdrawal, you’re not alone. Most people, at one time or another, have done the same. However, we feel better if we are able to practice acceptance.
If you’d like to explore how you can practice acceptance on a daily basis, please consider enrolling in the Acceptance Workshop that begins Monday, November 5. It is a four-week class that you can take at your own pace.
A SPIRITUAL APPROACH
to practicingAcceptance in
Benzodiazepine Withdrawal to Reduce Suffering
- Lessons posted Monday-Friday on a member’s only page. Follow at your own pace.
- Morning videos about the lessons posted in the Acceptance secret Facebook group. Watch them at your convenience.
- Wednesday at 12 P.M. Pacific, online through Zoom, thirty-minute office hours with Jennifer to ask questions, share thoughts and feelings about the lessons.
- Class lessons and the Facebook group will remain open after the class ends. You can take the class again for free, or you can make a small donation of your choice.
- Cost of the workshop is $55. (Need financial assistance? Please contact me.)
- Willing to be open to spiritual concepts.
- Willing to explore your relationship with your Higher. Power, God, Source (call it what you like).
- Avoid overly sharing your benzo symptoms in the secret Facebook group. Use the group to grow your practice of acceptance.
“I highly recommend the acceptance workshop. It is worth ten times the price you are paying for it. It is so valuable, that I am taking it again.” Lisa M. Lisa M.
“Bringing acceptance far beyond its most basic definition, Jennifer explores its facets with clarity and purpose I found her empathy and compassion along with sharing her own experiences incredibly powerful. As a result of this workshop, I have come to the realization that to truly understand and cope with this journey it will take more than resting my tired brain and body; I must practice acceptance to challenge my fears and to help build a healthy level of control over my life.” John S.
I am sorry if you are reading this and going through benzodiazepine withdrawal. I took this class, and I found Jennifer’s morning videos to be infinitely encouraging and comforting. I would highly recommend this class for anyone looking for an experienced ally to encourage you towards your recovery.
The reason for all your unrest is because you are looking for peace. If you accept unrest, your peace will come!
Benzo Withdrawal is so challenging it can be hard to accept. But acceptance does help with our feeling more at peace. It takes practice to accept the anxiety, terror, fear, pain, etc.
when will you offer this class again? Do you have a wait list for it? If so, please add me to the list. Also, will you please add me to your blog. thank you.
Diane, the class is available starting December 3. Please sign up on the front page or on the workshop page. Looking forward to having you in the group.Please add your email to the blog posts. It is hard for me to add you. Blessings.