I am hosting workshops via GoToWebinar
The first class will be held Saturday April 5, 2014 at 4 PM PDT It will be for families and loved ones who are supporting a person in withdrawal.
I will cover:
- the basics about benzos
- what to expect with symptoms
- what to avoid
- why to ignore most uneducated medical advice
- how to avoid compassion burn-out
- how to create a healing contract with your loved one
- financial impacts and solutions for benzo withdrawal
It is a two-hour class. Cost of tuition is $75
There is a new page where you can contact me to sign up.
I will be adding more workshops for coping skills for people in recovery who are able to be present on a webinar without being triggered.
Also, there is a new page entitled God Dog. Have a look. 🙂
Happy healing to everyone. And blessings. I pray for us all every day.