Understanding Benzodiazepine Withdrawal/BIND for Helping Professionals is a six-week, 20-hour course for licensed health care providers, coaches, or counselors who want to serve best their clients or patients experiencing benzodiazepine withdrawal or BIND (benzodiazepine-induced neurological dysfunction).
Lack of education about benzodiazepines has inadvertently caused many helping professionals to harm their clients/patients.
This course will ensure that helping professionals give the best and proper care and avoid harming anyone experiencing benzo withdrawal/BIND.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded a digital certificate and badge through Accredible, which they can embed in their website, social media, or other marketing tools as proof that they are “benzo-wise.”
Certified helping professionals will have the opportunity to be listed as a “benzo-wise” practitioner on the benzowithdrawalhelp.com website.
Understanding Benzodiazepine Withdrawal/BIND for Helping Professionals is taught by Jennifer Leigh, PsyD, a health and wellness coach specializing in helping people who are in benzo withdrawal/BIND, as well as educating the general public and helping professionals about benzodiazepines. Dr. Leigh is a benzo survivor and has been helping the benzo community for twelve years.
The prerequisites for enrolling are:
- Be a helping professional
- Have an open mind about the medical profession/psychiatry
- Be willing to unlearn falsehoods
- Have 2.5+ hours a week for study
- Be able to be considerate in the classroom community.
The course benefits are:
- Better help your patients/clients.
- Avoid harming, negative reviews, and possible lawsuits.
- grow your practice with your
benzo-wise”embeddable certification and be listed as a certified practitioner on the benzowithdrawalhelp.com website.
- Be a part of the growing b”benzo-wise” professionals who are reducing suffering in the world.