Understanding Benzodiazepine Withdrawal/BIND for Healthcare Professionals
6-Week Certification CourseTaught by Dr. Jennifer Leigh
You want to save lives.
But you may be harming your patients. There is an incredible lack of education about the drug’s ability to change the brain, resulting in withdrawal and BIND (benzodiazepine-induced neurological dysfunction) symptoms, even though the FDA black-bloxed benzos in 2020. Now, more than ever, we need healthcare workers who understand benzo withdrawal/bind to reduce the needless suffering that millions of benzodiazepines experience.
You can make a difference!
Introducing Dr. Jennifer Leigh’s 6-week course on Benzodiazepine Withdrawal/BIND designed specifically for healthcare professionals like you.
In this course, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the following:
- Benzodiazepines and their effects
- Withdrawal/BIND symptoms and timelines
- Therapies, medications, and treatments that must be avoided
- The best practices for caring for patients on a benzodiazepine
- The safest way to deprescribe a benzodiazepine
- Ways to avoid litigation
About the Instructor
Understanding Benzodiazepine Withdrawal/BIND for Helping Professionals is taught by Jennifer Leigh, PsyD, a health and wellness coach specializing in helping people who are in benzo withdrawal/BIND, as well as educating the general public and helping professionals about benzodiazepines. Dr. Leigh is a benzo survivor and has been helping the benzo community for twelve years.
With just thirty-45 minutes of study per day, this course will equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to provide better care for your benzodiazepine patients.
Plus, upon successful completion of the course, you will earn two CEUs and receive a certificate to showcase your expertise and marketing of your practice on benzowithdrawalhelp.com
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Six weeks of engaging lessons with videos, text, short quizzes, and more to maximize your learning
- Education about benzodiazepines dangers and damages
- Education about benzodiazepine withdrawal and BIND (benzodiazepine-induced neurological dysfunction)
- 2 CEUs
- Certification upon successful completion
- Marketing of your practice on the benzowithdrawalhelp.com website
- Unlimited access to the course after completion
- Membership to the Benzo Withdrawal Help community on Discord
- Bi-monthly Q and A session
*Must complete the course in 6 months
Don’t let a lack of knowledge about benzodiazepines
harm your patients or hinder your professional development.
Enroll in Dr. Jennifer Leigh’s Benzodiazepine Withdrawal/BIND course today and take your patient care to the next level.